Coronado Yacht Club is looking forward to a fun summer!
We have added new classes and some schedule changes to help get everyone on the water this summer.
CYC has a great group of trained coaches that are returning from passed years, and a few new coaches this summer.
CYC Members: March 15
Open to Public: April 3
Classes WILL fill quickly. Register EARLY!
Click here for the 2018 Summer Sailing Class Schedule!
For Summer 2018, all registrations will be done online for your convenience!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Please contact Jr. Director Jill Powell if you do not know what class to sign up your sailor.
- Every sailor must bring their own Coast Guard approved life jacket to every class
- All sailors must be able to swim; an assessment will be given on the first day of class
- Lunch will not be provided; sailors must bring their own if they are in an all-day class
- Sailors receive a 2018 Summer Sailing shirt with enrollment in each class!
DISCOUNTS & SCHOLARSHIP
- 10% Multi-Class & Family Discount will be applied to sailors in two (2) or more classes
- 10% Active Duty Military Discount (with ID)
- Only one 10% discount can be applied per family
- Scholarships are available for first-time sailors. Contact the Junior Office for more information
- The charter fees are built into the class fee
- If you are providing your own boat, we will remove $50 from your class fee
- Members will see the charter fee as a separate line item on their bill
- Scallywags and Fishing classes do not have a charter fee
IMPORTANT: All funds are processed through the online registration ONLY
We are not accepting cash or money orders for registration fees
LIABILITY & PHOTO RELEASE FORMS
Please submit new forms with online registration, regardless of previous status. Thank you!
No refunds if cancelled before 7 business days before class starts, we will give you a credit for a future class - good for a year. No exceptions!
For additional information, regarding CYC Classes & Programs, please access our Jr. Sailing Handbook
NOTE: To view and print Applications & Forms (PDF), Adobe Reader is required to be installed on your computer. Please CLICK HERE to download.