CLICK HERE TO REGISTER SUMMER SAILING CLASSES!
Please contact Jr. Director Jill Powell if you do not know what class to sign up your sailor.
- Every sailor must bring their own Coast Guard approved life jacket to every class
- All sailors must be able to swim; an assessment will be given on the first day of class
- Lunch will not be provided; sailors must bring their own if they are in an all-day class
DISCOUNTS & SCHOLARSHIP
- 10% Multi-Class & Family Discount will be applied to sailors in two (2) or more classes
- 10% Active Duty Military Discount (with ID)
- Only one 10% discount can be applied per family
- Scholarships are available for first-time sailors. Contact the Junior Office for more information
- The charter fees are built into the class fee
- If you are providing your own boat, we will remove $50 from your class fee
- Members will see the charter fee as a separate line item on their bill
- Scallywags and Fishing classes do not have a charter fee
LIABILITY & PHOTO RELEASE FORMS
Please submit new forms with online registration, regardless of previous status. Thank you!
No refunds if cancelled before 7 business days before class starts, we will give you a credit for a future class - good for a year. No exceptions!
For additional information, regarding CYC Classes & Programs, please access our Jr. Sailing Handbook
NOTE: To view and print Applications & Forms (PDF), Adobe Reader is required to be installed on your computer. Please CLICK HERE to download.